APPLY FOR MYANMAR VISA ONLINE
Filled with ancient history, rich culture and heritage, Myanmar is full of life. The vibrant colors, positive vibes and scenic beauty of Myanmar make it a popular tourist destination. And such beautiful tourist destination needs to be witnessed with our own eyes. Get Myanmar Visa for Indians by simply applying e-visa for Myanmar and take on a heavenly trip. Read further to know about the details of how to apply for Myanmar e-visa.
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Myanmar Visa Online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Myanmar for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through VT Travel. Person who seeks employment in Myanmar is not eligible to apply through VT Travel.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Myanmar. VT Travel also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Color Photo - Specification (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm), 65% to 70% face cover with both the ears visible.
2. Clear colored Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
3. Hotel Confirmation Voucher (Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar)
4. Confirm Airline Ticket
5. Invitation letter from invitee is required, if travelling on Business visit.
6. Invitee company's registration copy
7. Any of the following Current Address Proof :-
8. Any of the following financial documents:-
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
|VISA TYPE||VISA VALIDITY||DURATION OF STAY||ENTRIES|
|28 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 28 days from the Date of entry in Myanmar||Single|
|70 Days Business Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 70 days from the Date of entry in Myanmar||Single|
The Normal processing time is 03-04 Myanmar Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Myanmar Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Places to visit in Myanmar:
#1 Shwedagon Pagoda
This is one of the most popular tourist spots in Myanmar and is a hit internationally. Many tourists claim to find their souls in this beautiful temple which is studded with diamonds and plated in gold. After the sun sets a mystical atmosphere is formed as the Pagoda is lit up.
#2 Dhammayangi Temple
A Buddhist temple located in the city of Bagan, is one of the largest monuments across the city. The temple was built by King Narathu. The history of this place and its origin is very amusing as it dictates the story of why and how it was built by King Narathu.
#3 Kandawgyi Lake
One of the major lakes in Myanmar, Kandawgyilake observes tourist attractions from across the world. The lake is a paradise for nature lovers as it holds many plants and trees across, offering amazing and spectacular sunrise and sunset views. Originally constructed as a reservoir and a dam during the British colonial times, this place is now famous among the locals as well as international travelers.
#4 U Bein Bridge
It is the world’s longest teakwood bridge. The view from this bridge varies from season to season. A great time to visit this bridge would be around sunset. Many locals and monks go back and forth on this bridge. There is a special vibe on this bridge that one just can’t ignore.
As they say, Myanmar is the land of Golden Pagodas and the experience is once in a lifetime. So don’t wait up and get ready for your next trip to Myanmar and leave all the stress. While you pack your bags, we take care of your visas. Book your Myanmar e-visa online by visiting http://vttravel.in/
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Myanmar. VT Travel does not in any way influence the same.
|VISA TYPES||NORMAL PRICE (INR)||EXPRESS PRICE (INR)||ENTRY|
|28 Days Tourist Visa||5135||NA||SINGLE|
|70 Days Business Visa||6610||NA||SINGLE|
Please Note :
- Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Myanmar.
- We do not provide Work / Job / Employment visas