APPLY FOR KENYA VISA ONLINE
Kenya is a dream destination for many and if you’re one of them then you’ve come to the right place to apply for Kenya e-visa online. Getting Kenya visa for Indians is a simple task as the government have started to provide Kenya e Visa for the citizens of Indian National. VT Travel is here to take care of your Kenya e-visa as here you can fill out Kenya visa application online.
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Kenya Visa online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Kenya for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through VT Travel. Person who seeks employment in Kenya is not eligible to apply through VT Travel.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Kenya. VT Travel also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Clear colored Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
2 . Clear photograph ( Size 35 mm x 45 mm whit background matt finish 70% face)
3. Hotel Confirmation as per the travel date
4. Confirmed Return Air ticket
5. If travelling on Business visit, require Invitation letter from invitee Company with Company Registration copy
6. If Visiting Family, require Invitation letter from the family members with Identity card /Passport /Airline Card/Entry permit copy & Contact Number
7. For Transit visa, require Onward country Visa Copy
8. Any of the following Current Address Proof:-
9. Any of the following financial documents:-
Note :- Yellow fever and Over Polio Vacation Card is Mandatory while traveling and processing the Kenya visa
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
|VISA TYPE||VISA VALIDITY||DURATION OF STAY||ENTRIES|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Kenya||Single|
|30 Days Business Visa||
Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue
|Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Kenya||Single|
|30 Days Family Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Kenya||Single|
|30 Days Transit Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Kenya||Single|
The Normal processing time is 03-04 Kenya Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Kenya Holidays.
However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Things to do in Kenya:
When someone mentions Kenya, the first thing that comes to mind is ‘wildlife safari’. Kenya being a country of rich habitat, has found fame for its large populations of large mammals. These mammals include the Panthera Leo (Lion), Acinonyxjubatus (Cheetah) Hippopotamus amphibius ( hippopotamus) Synceruscaffer (African buffalo), and more.
The Masai Mara national reserve is located along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include cheetahs, lions, zebra, hippos, elephants, etc. Being one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya, the Masai Mara is considered as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife tourism. You can also enjoy predator sightings due to the high number of lions and cheetahs.
Tsavo National Park:
Tsavo is Kenya’s largest national park and is divided into two parts; Tsavo West and Tsavo East. The national park covers a huge variety of landscapes, rivers, waterfalls and even volcanic hills. Tsavo East is famous for sighting large elephant herds, the Mudanda Rock, and the Lugard Falls. Tsava West is greener and more tropical than the east. The Mzima Springs, Chaimu Crater and the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary, are to look out for.
Lake Nakuru National Park:
This particular national park is famous for its large flocks of flamingos. The park boasts of more than 450 species of birds with other wildlife such as leopards, pythons, warthogs, etc. prevailing too.
The capital of Kenya is also its largest city. Nairobi is known for its colorful history and culture. The Nairobi Museum is the best source for gathering knowledge about Kenya’s traditions, culture and art. The Nairobi National Park is a host to leopards, elephants, cheetahs, zebras and several other wildlife. Also, make sure you visit the Giraffe center; where you can feed the giraffes from your own hands. Exciting, isn’t it?
This is Kenya’s biggest port and comprises of multicultural tourists. From British, Indian, Arab to Asian immigrants, Mombasa is a cultural paradise. Dolphin fishing and deep sea diving are the most famous activities to do in this Kenyan city. One can also relax by the beaches of Mombasa, namely Nyali and Bamburi.
So if you’re a wildlife freak then Kenya is the perfect holiday destination for you. Just fill Kenya visa application online and get your Kenya e-visa for Indians on http://vttravel.in/ and explore the wilderness.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Kenya. VT Travel does not in any way influence the same.
|VISA TYPES||NORMAL PRICE (INR)||EXPRESS PRICE (INR)||ENTRY|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||5260||NA||SINGLE|
|30 Days Business Visa||5260||NA||SINGLE|
|30 Days Family Visa||5260||NA||SINGLE|
|30 Days Transit Visa||2860||NA||SINGLE|
Please Note :
- Saturday & Sunday are considered as non-working days for Kenya.
- We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas