ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KUWAIT VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Kuwait Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Kuwait for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through VT Travel. Person who seeks employment in Kuwait is not eligible to apply through VT Travel.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Kuwait. VT Travel also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Scanned copies):
1. Please provide a clear colored passport copy of front page and last page with a minimum validity of six months.
2. Please provide one clear colored passport photograph.
4. Any Graduation Degree of the Passenger.
5. Applicant Mobile Number.
WHICH KUWAIT VISA IS FOR ME?
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
|Visa Type||Visa Validity||Duration of Stay||Entries|
|Tourist Single Entry Visa||Visa is valid for 30 Days from the Date of Issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Kuwait||Single Entry|
The Normal processing time for Kuwait Visa is 20 Working Days except for Friday, Saturday and any Kuwait Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
ENTRY CONDITIONS :-
1. Applicant must not take up paid employment during the visit to Kuwait.
2. Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit.
3. Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Kuwait, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
4. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Kuwait.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Kuwait. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
KUWAIT VISA COST
|VISA TYPES||NORMAL PRICE (INR)||EXPRESS PRICE (INR)||ENTRY|
|SINGLE ENTRY 30 DAYS (Male)||31000||NA||SINGLE|
|SINGLE ENTRY 30 DAYS (Female)||34000||NA||SINGLE|
Please Note :
- Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Kuwait.
- We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.